From 6pm March 1st to 6pm March 2nd, over 700 Central Texas non-profits will have the opportunity to participate in an annual fundraising marathon, and Different Stages needs your support.
This is your chance to help maintain and grow one of Austin's root theatre experiences. Whether you are a performer who has had the opportunity to experience rich theatrical productions not otherwise offered, or you are a long time member of the Different Stages audience, you understand the unique kinds of artistic endeavors this 35-year old production company offers. Please help us to continue to produce quality shows that enrich the community, and allow us to "up-the-ante" by being able to offer compensation for our talented local actors and directors so that we can continue to attract the best talents in the area and offer quality theatre, all on a shoestring budget.
Amplify Austin officially kicks off March 1st at 6 PM and ends 6pm March 2nd. Pledging ahead of time is easy and convenient, and your account will not be charged until after the event.
Read the instructions below to schedule your donation for Different Stages. You can also help by spreading the word -- Share the event on facebook, forward our email, and tag the event on twitter.
Amplify Different Stages Instructions
1. Go to https://amplifyatx.ilivehereigivehere.org/DifferentStages, or search for Different Stages at AmplifyATX.org.
2. Click DONATE NOW at the top of the page, and you will be taken to the donation cart.
3. Fill in the donation amount.
4. Select the SCHEDULED DONATION option on the donation form so that all donations will be counted as an Amplify Austin Day Donation.
5. Complete the other questions on the form, and click ADD TO CART.
6. You may add an additional amount for the Stretch fund to support all participating non-profits and/or contribute to an additional non-profit. Click CHECKOUT.
6. You will be asked to create an account or login. Creating an account allows you to track your donations, print receipts, save payment information and is required for scheduling gifts. It is also required if you want to set-up a fundraiser page. You are not required to have an account to simply donate on March 1-2.
7. Proceed to check out, and you will receive a confirmation that your donation is scheduled to run on March 1, 2018 as part of Amplify Austin Day.
Thank you, and Happy Amplify Austin Day!